Foundation Project Grant
Allow plenty of time to complete your application and to obtain any required signatures. The LEF is unable to accept any late submissions.
The best ideas in education come from teachers, and LEF supports these ideas with our grants. Do you have a big idea for a quality educational experience that would benefit a large constituency of Lakeshore students, staff, and/or the community? If your idea would cost more than $2,500 you should consider applying for a Foundation Project Grant.
We are looking for creative, innovative proposals that support the LEF mission statement. Your proposal should be endorsed by the district. Take this opportunity to think out of the box or reproduce what works in other classrooms or schools. Our goal is to support your creativity and enrich the educational experience of all Lakeshore students. If your idea has the potential to make a positive impact on your teaching, your students, your school or on others in the district, apply for a Foundation Project Grant now!
Please keep in mind that there are limited funds and that applications will be evaluated through a competitive process. We are not able to consider requests for salaries, stipends or similar type requests. If your request covers multiple years, please apply for one academic year at at time.
Areas of Assessment:
- Whether the request meets the grant application criteria.
- Does the proposal support the LEF Mission Statement?
- Reach a larger number of students in a positive way?
- Is the proposal clearly stated?
- Are the goals realistic and worthwhile?
- Is the project both innovative and curriculum related?
- Is the budget request reasonable and sufficiently itemized?
- Are objectives defined and obtainable?
Applicants will be notified within 5 weeks of the application deadline.