Patti Florian Student Enrichment Grants
Allow plenty of time to complete your application and to obtain any required signatures. The LEF is unable to accept any late submissions.
If you are a Lakeshore student in any grade, kindergarten through high school, this grant may be of interest to you! By taking some time to prepare an application, you may receive funds to support your interests. The LEF does not consider grades and family economics in evaluating the application.
Patti Florian Student Enrichment Grants are awarded for activities or events that promote self-improvement through exploration, discovery, study and interaction. This could include, but is not limited to: workshops, retreats, camps or lessons, all of which could serve as a springboard to further exploration or mastery.
Patti Florian Student Enrichment Grants are intended to serve as a means of access to experiences and opportunities outside of ongoing lessons, team and school curriculum activities. Patti Florian Student Enrichment Grants support student enrichment and fund learning experiences; providing opportunities to expand awareness of student interests and curiosities.
Please keep in mind that there are limited funds and that applications will be considered on a competitive process.
1. Complete this application
2. Provide a copy of the program brochure & registration form (on the second page you will be able to upload a scanned copy)
3. Submit a copy of your most recent grade report (to verify Lakeshore School enrollment – on the second page you will be able to upload a scanned copy)
4. Provide three letters of recommendation: (upload this on the second page)
a) One from a teacher, former teacher, or school official
b) One from a community member
c) One from a non-relative personal reference
5. A written essay of 50-100 words explaining your purpose/goals for attending this program (upload this on the second page)
6. If you receive this grant, share a brief summary of your experience, once completed
Applicants will be notified within 5 weeks of the application deadline.