Professional Development Grant
APPLY NOW THROUGH JANUARY 31
Do you have a great opportunity to develop and strengthen your professional talents and skills by attending a conference, seminar, workshop, college course or other experience?
The Professional Development Grant is for staff who seek to bring continual energy, talent and passion to their roles. It builds on the excellence of our staff by providing professional development opportunities in addition to those provided by the district.
Single grants are available in an amount up to $750 to cover the costs of registration and fees. A per diem for travel, meals and hotel will be considered if requested and will depend on available funds. Please note, if the Professional Development activity occurs on a school day, you must include $100/day in your request to pay for a substitute in your absence.
Please keep in mind that there are limited funds and that applications will be evaluated through a competitive process.
Areas of Assessment:
- Whether the request meets the grant application criteria.
- Whether the request supports the LEF Mission Statement.
- How the request enhances, enriches, or expands the curriculum or academic experience.
- How the request enhances, enriches, or expands the curriculum or program.
- Whether it relates to a new or innovative skill, technique or methodology.
- If it presents a reasonable and sufficiently itemized budget request.
- Whether it has defined and obtainable objectives.
Allow plenty of time to complete your application. The LEF is unable to accept late submissions.