Lakeshore Excellence Foundation Staff Support Grant
APPLY NOW THROUGH JANUARY 31
Do you have an idea for a quality educational experience that would benefit Lakeshore students, staff, and/or the community? If your proposal costs up to $2,500 and could be completed within the year following the grant award, you should consider applying for the Lakeshore Excellence Foundation Staff Support Grant.
We are looking for proposals that are creative, innovative and supportive of the LEF mission statement. The proposal should be something the district endorses but is unable to fund within its current budget.
Lakeshore Excellence Foundation Mission: To acquire and distribute resources that support various Lakeshore Public School programs and projects aimed at enhancing, enriching, or supplementing learning opportunities for students, staff, and community.
Please keep in mind that there are limited funds and that applications will be evaluated through a competitive process.
Areas of Assessment:
- Whether the request meets the grant application criteria.
- Does the proposal support the LEF Mission Statement?
- Reach a larger number of students in a positive way?
- Is the proposal clearly stated?
- Are the goals realistic and worthwhile?
- Is the project both innovative and curriculum related?
- Is the budget request reasonable and sufficiently itemized?
- Are objectives defined and obtainable?
Allow plenty of time to complete your application. LEF is unable to accept any late submissions.