Staff Support Grant
Allow plenty of time to complete your application and to obtain any required signatures. LEF is unable to accept any late submissions.
Do you have an idea for a quality educational experience that would benefit Lakeshore students, staff, and/or the community? If your proposal costs up to $2,500 and could be completed within the year following the grant award, you should consider applying for Staff Support grant.
We are looking for proposals that are creative, innovative and supportive of the LEF mission statement. The proposal should be something the district endorses but is unable to fund within its current budget.
Please keep in mind that there are limited funds and that applications will be evaluated through a competitive process.
Areas of Assessment:
- Whether the request meets the grant application criteria.
- Does the proposal support the LEF Mission Statement?
- Reach a larger number of students in a positive way?
- Is the proposal clearly stated?
- Are the goals realistic and worthwhile?
- Is the project both innovative and curriculum related?
- Is the budget request reasonable and sufficiently itemized?
- Are objectives defined and obtainable?
Applicants will be notified within 5 weeks of the application deadline.